Mini facelift surgery, or weekend lift, is one of the most popular kinds of facelift surgery that cosmetic surgeons perform today. It erases fine lines and wrinkles and addresses sagging skin on the patient’s lower third of their face with small incisions placed near the ears. It is meant to restore lost definition to the chin by eliminating excess skin by tightening the leftover tissue. At New England Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Lazor can customize a mini facelift procedure to provide a more youthful, refreshed appearance that perfectly highlights your natural beauty, while boosting your overall confidence.
A weekend lift appeals to both women and men since it addresses some of the more common signs of aging. For instance, many people experience key hormonal changes or are sometimes genetically predisposed to eventually losing jaw definition. Therefore, many patients desire a mini facelift surgery to restore this lost definition.
If you have been noticing less definition concerning your jaw because of excess fat tissue or sagging skin, and you want to restore a more youthful appearance to your looks, you may be a great candidate for a mini facelift. By understanding the primary principles of the surgery itself, you can talk to our medical team in a more informed manner and then proceed to outline an ideal treatment plan that can offer you natural-looking, beautiful results.
Benefits of a Weekend Facelift
A mini facelift surgery can offer a wide range of both physical and emotional advantages for you, some of which include:
- Conservative Type of Treatment – Weekend Facelift surgery primarily addresses the lower third of the patient’s face and neck. The enhancement is meant to complement and balance out your natural features, providing you a more youthful appearance overall.
- Restored Self Confidence – People who are self-confident about their looks have a much different quality of life in general.
- Quick and Efficient – In most cases, weekend facelifts can be done in just a few hours.
- Minimal Side Effects – A weekend facelift offers less bruising, tenderness, and swelling than a more comprehensive, invasive type of surgical facelift procedure.
- Minimal Scarring – The incisions that the doctor makes are easily hidden within your natural hairline and facial contours.
- Uses Local Anesthesia – A mini facelift procedure is done under local anesthesia, which enables the patient to remain completely conscious during the procedure without feeling any pain. As a result, patients don’t have to endure the disorientation effects that usually follow general anesthesia.
The Weekend Facelift Procedure
During a weekend facelift procedure, Dr. Lazor will make incisions near the front of your ears that run from your hairline to the bottom of your earlobe. The pattern and length of your particular incisions will primarily depend on your specific needs as well as the technique of your surgeon. Next, he will pull your facial tissues in an upward and outward manner toward your ears. This process will diminish sagging jowls and skin as well as improve the overall appearance of wrinkles. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis. Therefore, you can return home the same day.
Contact New England Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center today to schedule your consultation for a mini facelift. We will work with you to help you get the results you want.